I woke up Sunday to the most wonderful day ever! I have the most thoughtful, sensitive husband. I had a sweet card that said to look out back. I had 2 hanging plants from each boy and an herb garden that Dave had made! I had mentioned that would I love to do that one day since I love to cook with fresh herbs. They are so expensive and you always waste so much. I loved it so much that I was crying as I went out to look at everything. I love having it - nothing like going to grab a quick piece of fresh basil to put on leftover pizza!
It was so amazing and I honestly will never forget this day!
Oh and another special gift....I received my first homemade Mother's Day gift from Evan. He made me a small treasure box at school. So special!
I love my boys!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment